For quite a while now the objects I have been printing have all had to do with extending, or improving, my Prusa. So I decided that it was about time that I had go at printing something else less machine oriented.
So I found this on Thingiverse (Micro Robot Arm) and thought it would be fun to print it and to write the Arduino code to control it.
So the servos are ordered and I am starting to print the parts. Photos and details to follow as the construction proceeds.
Update: 10 June
The main parts for the arm are printed, I am having problems printing the rack and gear.
Still waiting for the servos to arrive.